|BRYCEN VIETNAM (President: Daisuke Kamata, Headquarters: Hue, Vietnam, Nguyen Van Ku 25) acquired ISO/IEC27001 from the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) Accreditation Body on July 15, 2014. On September 14, 2015, iso/IEC27001 version 2013 certification was renewed.
ISO-27001 is an international standard for the Comprehensive Information Security Management System (QMS) to protect information assets from various threats and reduce risk.
※ ISO27001 Status of certification acquisition
|Company name||Brycen Vietnam Company LIMITED|
|Location||25 Nguyen Van Cu street, Hue City, Thua Thien Hue Province, Viet Nam|
|Authentication range||– Software development and mobile software development
– Business process outsourcing
(System operation; data: data entry, data processing, data extraction, data analysis)
The above is in accordance with the 2.0 November 19, 2014.
|First certification date||2014/07/15|
|Authorization number||IND14.2127U Version: 2.0 Certification Date: 2015/09/14|
|Certification registration body||Bureau Vertitas Certification Viet Nam|
|Accreditation bodies||United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS)|
※ Commitment to Quality
– Run, maintain and continuously improve your company’s information security management system based on ISO/IEC 27001 standards.
– Protect your information so that you don’t have to do unauthorized access or tampering. In addition, we will not leak information to a third party, whether by negligence or intentionally.
– We formulate, implement, and regularly check systems and plans for continuing our business.
– We will thoroughly implement information security measures, conduct security education for employees, and conduct information security audits.
※ “PDCA” Cycle in Information Security Management Systems
We will continuously operate the PDCA cycle for information security risks that may occur with all of the following activities and possible information security risks.
– Software development and mobile software development
– DTP and Business Process Outsourcing
Each process of the information security management system is to be applied based on the following “PDCA” cycle: